Basic Rider Course
Dates: July 19-20, 2022
Meets: Tu and W from 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM
Location: LCC - West Campus - Room M124A
Registration Cost: $50.00
Sorry, this course is closed.
- Ability to Ride a Bicycle
- Must hold a valid Michigan Drivers License
(motorcycle endorsement NOT required)
This class consists of approximately 18 hours of instruction – 3 hours of online preparation to be completed prior to your class start date, at least 5 hours of classroom instruction, and at least 10 hours of hands-on training.
Successful completion of this course and its knowledge and skills tests will result in riding and knowledge test waivers from the Michigan Secretary of State.
Price of this course is $50.
- Students must provide their own:
- DOT-compliant or Snell-approved helmet (Required for all students to wear during the safety training course)
- Eye protection
- Long-sleeved shirt or jacket
- Long, non-flare pants made of denim or equivalent or more durable material
- Full fingered gloves (preferably leather)
- Over the ankle boots (leather preferred over cloth or canvas – high-top sneakers are not allowed)
- eCourse Certificate
- A valid Michigan Driver’s License
- Keep in mind that the class takes place rain or shine so please come dressed for the weather.
- Training Bikes
- Classroom materials.
- What We Supply:
* Course fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Due to the changing situation LCC could cancel classes with very little notice. If LCC cancels a class, students will receive notification via the email address shared in the registration process. Registered students will receive a full refund of course fees if the college cancels the class.
Participants must bring a non-perishable lunch/snacks and eat outdoors or in their vehicles.
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Cost||$ 50.00|
LCC - West Campus - Room M124A5708 Cornerstone Drive
Lansing, MI 48933
|07/19/2022||Tuesday||7:30 AM to 4 PM||LCC - West Campus - Room M124A|
|07/20/2022||Wednesday||7:30 AM to 4 PM||LCC - West Campus - Room M124A|