IT Support Professional Certificate
There are 5 openings remaining at this time.
A valid credit card will be required for payment. Please have your card information ready.
The IT Professional Support Certificate is a six-course certificate program, developed exclusively by Google. This program is a sequence of hybrid classes that blend face-to-face meetings with a substantial amount of coursework completed through the Coursera online course management system.
You will be immersed in an innovative curriculum designed to prepare you for an entry-level role in IT support. A job in IT can mean in-person or remote help desk work, either in a small business or at a global company, like Google. Whether you've been tinkering with IT or are completely new to the field, you've come to the right place. Students must have regular Internet access on a computer in order to successfully complete this course.
This course includes the following subject topics:
- Technical Support Fundamentals
- The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking
- Operating Systems and You: Becoming a Power User
- System Administration and IT Infrastructure Services
- IT Automation: It's not that Scary
- IT Security: Defense against the Digital Dark Arts
- Please have a gmail account set up and ready to use.
- Headphones may be used to aid in instructional activities. We will have some available, but feel free to bring your own.