Create a Presentation "All About a Topic"
Dates: September 14, 2018
Meets: F from 8:30 AM to 9:15 AM
Location: LCC - West Campus - Room S150
Registration Cost: $0.00
Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
Learning Outcomes: Achieve the following objective:
- Create a Google Slides presentation that includes text, images, and animations to communicate information about a specific topic.
- How do I introduce a topic and express my personality and interests in an engaging, compelling way to an audience?
- There are different ways to convey information to entertain, engage, and inform your audience.
- Making a presentation is one way to share information about yourself or a topic.
- How you add to and customize a presentation gets your message across in different ways.
- Please have a gmail account set up and ready to use.
- Headphones may be used to aid in instructional activities. We will have some available, but feel free to bring your own.
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Cost||$ 0.00|
LCC - West Campus - Room S1505708 Cornerstone Drive
Lansing, MI 48917
|09/14/2018||Friday||8:30 AM to 9:15 AM||LCC - West Campus - Room S150|