Create a Resume in Google Docs
Dates: September 14, 2018
Meets: F from 10:30 AM to 11:15 AM
Location: LCC - West Campus - Room S150
Registration Cost: $0.00
Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
Learning Outcomes: Achieve the following objective(s):
- Select a template from Google Docs and modify it with relevant information and appropriate formatting.
- How can I create a resume that will communicate relevant information about me to a potential employer, admissions officer, or scholarship committee?
- Formatting tools and templates make resumes easier to read and look more professional.
- A resume is a brief overview of who you are and how you spend your time.
- Present yourself as a professional, even with limited paid work experience.
- Choosing relevant and appropriate information to share (social media, professional email, and how to phrase skills/experience/etc.) is essential for presenting yourself as a potential candidate.
- A resume is a valuable tool that will help learners apply for jobs, colleges, internships, or scholarships.
- Please have a gmail account set up and ready to use.
- Headphones may be used to aid in instructional activities. We will have some available, but feel free to bring your own.
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Cost||$ 0.00|
LCC - West Campus - Room S1505708 Cornerstone Drive
Lansing, MI 48917
|09/14/2018||Friday||10:30 AM to 11:15 AM||LCC - West Campus - Room S150|