Create an Editing Tool with Programming
Dates: November 29, 2018
Meets: Th from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Location: LCC - West Campus - Room U224
Registration Cost: $0.00
Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
Learning Outcomes: By the end of this unit, learners will be able to:
- Identify and define common programming concepts
- Create a slide presentation with a partner and digitally share it with others
- Create a program that implements an algorithm to achieve a given goal, individually and collaboratively
- Use debugging skills to iterate on a computer program
- Recognize that computer programs need initial conditions (e.g. set initial score to zero in a game, initialize variables, or initial values set by hardware input)
- Please have a gmail account set up and ready to use.
- Headphones may be used to aid in instructional activities. We will have some available, but feel free to bring your own.
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Cost||$ 0.00|
LCC - West Campus - Room U2245708 Cornerstone Drive
Lansing, MI 48917
|11/29/2018||Thursday||9 AM to 5 PM||LCC - West Campus - Room U224|