Plan a Budget
Dates: January 17, 2019
Meets: Th from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Location: LCC - West Campus - Room U224
Registration Cost: $0.00
Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
Learning Outcomes: By the end of this unit, learners will be able to:
- Utilize a database, such as a spreadsheet, to collect, organize, graph, and analyze data to facilitate problem-solving and decision-making
- Curate information from digital sources using a variety of tools and methods to create collections of artifacts that demonstrate meaningful connections or conclusions
- Apply basic formulas (add, subtract) and advanced formulas (example: using =SUMIF to calculate costs)
- Differentiate between formulas with absolute and relative cell references
- Please have a gmail account set up and ready to use.
- Headphones may be used to aid in instructional activities. We will have some available, but feel free to bring your own.
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Cost||$ 0.00|
LCC - West Campus - Room U2245708 Cornerstone Drive
Lansing, MI 48917
|01/17/2019||Thursday||9 AM to 4 PM||LCC - West Campus - Room U224|