Technology at Work
Dates: January 17, 2019
Meets: Th from 8:00 AM to 11:30 AM
Location: LCC - Main Campus - Room MB101
Registration Cost: $0.00
Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
Learning Outcomes: By the end of this unit, learners will be able to:
- Explain how technology creates new jobs and changes the way people work.
- Recognize information and innovation as key drivers of today's economy.
- Describe various ways technology continuously changes the workplace.
- Identify different ways technology is used in jobs that may not be typically thought of as "tech" jobs.
- Plan and employ effective research strategies to locate information and other resources for their intellectual or creative pursuits.
- Publish or present content that customizes the message and medium for their intended audiences
- Please have a gmail account set up and ready to use.
- Headphones may be used to aid in instructional activities. We will have some available, but feel free to bring your own.
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Cost||$ 0.00|
LCC - Main Campus - Room MB101Mackinaw Building
430 North Capitol Avenue
Lansing, MI 48933
|01/17/2019||Thursday||8 AM to 11:30 AM||LCC - Main Campus - Room MB101|