Use Google to Get a New Job
Dates: March 15, 2019
Meets: F from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Location: LCC - West Campus - Room U224
Registration Cost: $0.00
Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
Learning Outcomes: By the end of this unit, learners will be able to:
- Create and share presentation with tips and ideas for finding a job in their area
- Create a spreadsheet to track tasks and job search progress
- Search for jobs online and track the jobs they're applying for
- Write a resume
- Practice interview techniques
- Please have a gmail account set up and ready to use.
- Headphones may be used to aid in instructional activities. We will have some available, but feel free to bring your own.
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Cost||$ 0.00|
LCC - West Campus - Room U2245708 Cornerstone Drive
Lansing, MI 48917
|03/15/2019||Friday||9 AM to 5 PM||LCC - West Campus - Room U224|