Research and Develop a Topic
There are still openings remaining at this time.
A valid credit card will be required for payment. Please have your card information ready.
Learn how to research and develop a topic for a research project.
By the end of this unit, learners will be able to:
- Define a problem, research question, or goal
- Collaborate with others to conduct research and develop digital artifacts
- Discuss and perform basic and advanced internet search strategies
- Evaluate the bias of digital information sources and select sources of information for credibility, accuracy, and relevance
- Please have a gmail account set up and ready to use.
- Headphones may be used to aid in instructional activities. We will have some available, but feel free to bring your own.