Technology, Ethics and Security
There are still openings remaining at this time.
A valid credit card will be required for payment. Please have your card information ready.
Learners research a topic related to technology safety, create a project, and present their findings.
By the end of this unit, learners will be able to:
- Explore all sides of the topic they choose related to technology, ethics, and security
- Explain technology's risks and dangers, and consider solutions to keep users safe
- Plan and employ effective research strategies to locate information and other resources for their intellectual or creative pursuits
- Publish or present content that customizes the message and medium for their intended audiences
- Please have a gmail account set up and ready to use.
- Headphones may be used to aid in instructional activities. We will have some available, but feel free to bring your own.