Technology's Role in Current Events
There are still openings remaining at this time.
A valid credit card will be required for payment. Please have your card information ready.
Learners research a topic related to technology's role in current events, create a project, and present their findings.
By the end of this unit, learners will be able to:
- Explain technology's role in current events to reveal how it both informs and transforms our world.
- Identify and assess the risks, limits, and opportunities surrounding technology's role in current events.
- Explain the role of "citizen journalists" and their effect on current events.
- Plan and employ effective research strategies to locate information and other resources for their intellectual or creative pursuits
- Publish or present content that customizes the message and medium for their intended audiences
- Please have a gmail account set up and ready to use.
- Headphones may be used to aid in instructional activities. We will have some available, but feel free to bring your own.