Plan and Budget
|Dates:||November 15, 2018 Other Dates|
|Meets:||Th from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Location:||LCC - West Campus - Room U224|
There are still openings remaining at this time.
Objectives: In this unit, learners research and collect data about real-life expenses in Google Sheets.
Please have a gmail account set up and ready to use.
Headphones may be used to aid in instructional activities. We will have some available, but feel free to bring your own.
- By the end of this unit, learners will be able to:
- Identify and analyze real world issues and problems, develop ideas and theories, and pursue answers and solutions
- Utilize a database, such as a spreadsheet, to collect, organize, graph, and analyze data to facilitate problem-solving and decision-making
- Curate information from digital sources using a variety of tools and methods to create collections of artifacts that demonstrate meaningful connections or conclusions
- Apply basic formulas (add, subtract) and advanced formulas (example: using =SUMIF to calculate costs) to spreadsheets
- Additional Information: