Plan and Budget
There are still openings remaining at this time.
A valid credit card will be required for payment. Please have your card information ready.
In this unit, learners research and collect data about real-life expenses in Google Sheets.
By the end of this unit, learners will be able to:
- Identify and analyze real world issues and problems, develop ideas and theories, and pursue answers and solutions
- Utilize a database, such as a spreadsheet, to collect, organize, graph, and analyze data to facilitate problem-solving and decision-making
- Curate information from digital sources using a variety of tools and methods to create collections of artifacts that demonstrate meaningful connections or conclusions
- Apply basic formulas (add, subtract) and advanced formulas (example: using =SUMIF to calculate costs) to spreadsheets
- Please have a gmail account set up and ready to use.
- Headphones may be used to aid in instructional activities. We will have some available, but feel free to bring your own.