Plan a Budget
There are still openings remaining at this time.
A valid credit card will be required for payment. Please have your card information ready.
Learners research and collect data about a long-term, contractual purchase, like a cell phone and data plan.
By the end of this unit, learners will be able to:
- Utilize a database, such as a spreadsheet, to collect, organize, graph, and analyze data to facilitate problem-solving and decision-making
- Curate information from digital sources using a variety of tools and methods to create collections of artifacts that demonstrate meaningful connections or conclusions
- Apply basic formulas (add, subtract) and advanced formulas (example: using =SUMIF to calculate costs)
- Differentiate between formulas with absolute and relative cell references
- Please have a gmail account set up and ready to use.
- Headphones may be used to aid in instructional activities. We will have some available, but feel free to bring your own.