Technology at Work
There are still openings remaining at this time.
A valid credit card will be required for payment. Please have your card information ready.
Learners research a topic related to technology's role in the workplace, create a project, and present their findings.
By the end of this unit, learners will be able to:
- Explain how technology creates new jobs and changes the way people work.
- Recognize information and innovation as key drivers of today's economy.
- Describe various ways technology continuously changes the workplace.
- Identify different ways technology is used in jobs that may not be typically thought of as "tech" jobs.
- Plan and employ effective research strategies to locate information and other resources for their intellectual or creative pursuits.
- Publish or present content that customizes the message and medium for their intended audiences
- Please have a gmail account set up and ready to use.
- Headphones may be used to aid in instructional activities. We will have some available, but feel free to bring your own.