Digital Tools for Everyday Tasks
There are still openings remaining at this time.
A valid credit card will be required for payment. Please have your card information ready.
Learners use G Suite applications like Google Docs, Gmail, and Calendar to brainstorm, search, and plan a day of activities with a friend.
By the end of this unit, learners will be able to:
- Create and set up a new Google account with strong password protection
- Create a document to record and share ideas for things to do on a day out with a friend
- Conduct an internet search and record search results in a document
- Email a friend or family member about plans and include an attachment
- Personalize emails and manage their inbox
- Please have a gmail account set up and ready to use.
- Headphones may be used to aid in instructional activities. We will have some available, but feel free to bring your own.