Manage a Project With Digital Tools
There are still openings remaining at this time.
A valid credit card will be required for payment. Please have your card information ready.
Learners create a project charter document, track project details in a spreadsheet, estimate and manage expenses in a spreadsheet, and build a slides presentation to update project progress.
By the end of this unit, learners will be able to:
- Create and share a document to communicate project details to important people
- Create and share a spreadsheet to track and organize tasks, schedules, and resources
- Create a spreadsheet using formulas and functions to categorize and track expenses
- Create a slides presentation to give a progress report on a project
- Please have a gmail account set up and ready to use.
- Headphones may be used to aid in instructional activities. We will have some available, but feel free to bring your own.