Use Google to Get a New Job
There are still openings remaining at this time.
A valid credit card will be required for payment. Please have your card information ready.
Learners research jobs in their area, craft a resume, and practice interview techniques.
By the end of this unit, learners will be able to:
- Create and share presentation with tips and ideas for finding a job in their area
- Create a spreadsheet to track tasks and job search progress
- Search for jobs online and track the jobs they're applying for
- Write a resume
- Practice interview techniques
- Please have a gmail account set up and ready to use.
- Headphones may be used to aid in instructional activities. We will have some available, but feel free to bring your own.