Certification Examination - CSR/CSMR
There are 5 openings remaining at this time.
A valid credit card will be required for payment. Please have your card information ready.
* If paying via check, please contact us at (517) 483-9853 in order to register for this exam date.
Payment in full must be received 3 weeks prior to the exam start date.
Only CEOs who have completed the LCC online course within the past 18 months are eligible to sit for the exam, per State Court Administrative Office (SCAO) guidelines.
Only CERs who have completed the LCC online course or the MECRA workshop within the past 18 months are eligible to sit for the exam, per SCAO guidelines.
Certification Examination for CSR/CSMR
Satisfactory completion of the examination qualifies the test candidate to apply for the State of Michigan certification for CSR/CSMR.
Exam results are forwarded to the State Court Administrative Office Certification application forms can be found on SCAO's website.
- Test candidates must take only the portion(s) of the exam required for their certification. The three sections of the exam are: logging, written knowledge test, and transcription.
- Test candidates taking the logging and/or transcription portion of the exam must bring their own headphones.
- Test candidates must show picture identification.
- Test candidates must be seated in the examination room at the start of the exam. There will be no entry to the examination room after the start time. Test candidates may leave upon the completion of their required portion of the exam.
Official test results will be e-mailed within four weeks.
On-site tests will be administered at Lansing Community College's West Campus.
Please note, remote test sites are not available at this time. If you have any questions, contact the instructor, Diane Pelts, at email@example.com
Registration fee is non-refundable. Transferring of test dates will not be permitted beyond registration deadline.
* Registration Deadline: Sunday, February 17, 2019